Established in 1981, AcBel Polytech Inc. has recognized innovation, harmony and transcendence as our business philosophy, and we always put customer satisfaction as the first priority. Through constant innovations and market exploration, AcBel has become one of the leading developers, manufactures and sellers of power management solutions in the world and our solutions are applied to the products of a number of industry leaders.
AcBel’s global R&D Headquarter is established in Taiwan, with Technology Design Centers located in China and U.S. that enable AcBel to work closely with customers in the regions of the world where they are located and to develop various products meeting customers specialized needs and market trend. Relying on expertise experience for decades, we provide a total solution for our customer by offering a wide range of custom design and high quality power supplies, ranging from 3W up to 10,000W per power module. These power supplies are of varieties meeting wide range applications including information technology, communication, consumer electronics, networks and industrial automation. In light of the challenges posed by global warming problem, AcBel addresses the environmental responsibility issue through our commitment to provide products and services that improve energy efficiencies and reduce potential harm to the environment. In addition, we put efforts to new fields including Electric Vehicle, energy and so on, with the expectation for development of total solution based upon the power management technology. For future prospect, AcBel has made a firm commitment to provide leading-edge, high-value integrated product/system solutions; to build the strongest partnership with customers.
AcBel has always put customer satisfaction as first priority. No matter how the surroundings have changed, AcBel would never be off the path leading to perfect fulfillment to customers’ needs, which is also what has fueled AcBel keep this long-term growth. To be an AcBel team member, some characteristics have been considered essential:
- Ubiquitous Innovation
- Being better and better by Innovation
- Innovation through continuous learning
- Discipline and integrity
- Being a big family
- Exceed ourselves
- Exceed competitors
- Exceed expectations
- Exceed the best
- Provide customers total solution with outstanding R&D, on time delivery and consistent quality for customer satisfaction.
- Provide high efficiency and energy saving products in accordance with respective regulations including RoHS、WEEE.
- Be a leading world-class supplier in the areas we compete.
MANAGEMENT & ORGANIZATION
Chairman Rock HsuEducationHonorary doctorate from the National Taiwan Normal UniversityCurrent PositionChairman:
Chinese National Federation of Industries (CNFI)
China Productivity Center
KINPO ELECTRONICS, INC
Compal Electronics, Inc.
AcBel Polytech Inc.
Straits Exchange Foundation
Taiwan Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers Association (TEEMA)
Importers and Exporters Association of TaipeiExperienceChairman, Taiwan Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers Association (TEEMA)
Chairman, Importers and Exporters Association of Taipei
Deputy Managing Director、,General Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of China
Consultant, Executive Yuan
Consultant, President 's Financial Advisory G
President Jerry HsuEducationMaster Degree of Management from Waseda University in TokyoCurrent PositionBoard of New Kinpo Group
An executive director of Taiwan Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers’ Association
A director of Importers and Exporters Association of Taipei
A supervisor of Monte Jode Science & Technology Association Taiwan
A director of Cloud Computing & IoT Association in Taiwan
A director of Epoch
A director of New Taipei City Culture FoundationExperienceCorporate board operations
Private equity investment management
Various experiences at production and sales of electronic manufacturing
- Review and evaluate the internal control system.
- Create and maintain the internal auditing system to establish the early warning mechanism.
- Periodically audit the operation of every internal management system.
- Manage and coordinate operations of all departments.
- Supervise implementation of business goals and development plans.
Operation & Management Office
- Plan, integrate, and execute company-wide related projects.
- Assess and manage company related investment plans.
- Prepare annual business strategies.
- Prepare, assess, and implement company-wide related plans.
- Coordinate the design of policies and operations of all departments.
- Generate company development plans and supervise implementation of business goals and related plans.
- Develop new business, and offer overseas customer local support and RMA service.
Legal & Intellectual Property Div.
- File patent application, manage company intellectual property, and hold company-related legal events.
Corporate Sustainable Development Office
- Plan, supervise, and execute labor safety and sanitation management and training programs.
- Establish the accident prevention plan, and investigation procedures.
- Plan labor health examination and execute the labor health plan.
R & D Center
- Integrate all R&D systems to enhance design ability and improve the R&D process.
- Pre-research new circuits and new technology in accordance with company’s development stratagy.
- Evaluate the applications of new invention and patent.
- Provide product-related technical support and consulting service.
- Be responsible for sale and R&D of power supplies for electronic products, modules, and equipment.
- Develop new technology and provide function improvement, sampling, maintenance, safety verification, parts confirmation, technical support, and quality assurance of the above products.
- Analyze market trends and determine the market position for the future products.
- Provide customer service.
Quality Assurance Center
- Set and maintain the company quality policy and quality system.
- Review and sign the quality agreement with customers and suppliers.
- Maintain the standard quality system (e.g. ISO, etc.).
- Manage Green Product Management System (e.g. RoHS, WEEE, etc.).
- Execute the quality management plans.
- Manage the quality of customer service and customer satisfaction.
- MIS: Manage the internet system and the company information manage system
- HR: Plan and perform recruiting, employee development, payroll management, employee retirement, and other HR related functions.
- General Affairs: Provide property management, maintenance of the work environment, and procurement of office supplies and factory equipment.
- Analyze the company operating result and review the annual operation goals.
- Plan and perform the corporate financial management.
- Supervise the accounting operation and produce related reports for strategy analysis.
- Handle tax and tax relief related business.
- Provide company stock management.
- Manage customer credit.
- Plan and develop the company's strategic procurement plans and handle raw materials management.
- Establish and implement supplier development and evaluation system.
- Propose and implement the strategy for reducing the company's operating cost.
- Responsible for manufacturing production, material warehousing, engineering, and automation operations in all plant areas of the company.
- Control the production schedule, delivery time and output of each plant of the company
- Formulation/implementation of strategies and plans to increase production capacity and reduce costs.